The SIRUI VA-5 Ultra-Compact Video Head uses a fluid system to produce smooth pans and tilts for DSLRs and compact video cameras weighing up to 6.6 lb. It features independent pan and tilt locks and uses an internal spring-assisted counterbalance mechanism for smoother tilt movements with heavier cameras. A TY-70A quick-release plate comes included, for forward/backward adjustment possible when attached to the head to help balance your camera. A dual safety lock system prevents the plate and your camera from falling off the head when the primary locking mechanism is loosened. To release the plate, simply press the secondary release button. To assist in horizontal alignment of your shots, the head has two bubble levels: one on the base of the head to align the tripod and one on the top of the head to align the camera.
- For Optics or DSLRs or compact video cameras up to 6.6 lb
- Fluid system for smooth pan and tilts
- Internal spring-loaded counterbalance mechanism
- Quick-release plate with forward/backward adjustment
- Dual safety lock system prevents plate from slipping off head
- Two bubble levels: one at base of head, one a top of head
- Accepts SIRUI TY-50/60/70/70-2 and LP-40/75 and many Arca-compatible quick release plates