Customer Hold Harmless Waiver
RGnG LLC, (DBA – Rent Outdoor Gear, RentOutdoorGear.com, hereafter used interchangeably), reserves the right to deny rentals or sales to anyone, even if all required documentation is provided and confirmed and payment accepted. It is Seller/Lessor’s right to use best judgement to deny rentals or sales in the interest of preventing fraud and keeping the public safe whenever concerns are noted regarding the intentions of a potential customer. Customer payments will be refunded for cancellations. However, in some cases cancellation feed may be applied.
Customer Affidavit Adherence to Fish and Wildlife Laws: By selecting & clicking “I Agree, Submit Order” Lessee agrees to and certifies the following statements are TRUE in regard to the Customer/Lessee:
- I will obey all governing state, provincial, or international fish and wildlife regulations prior to, during, and after any hunt during which I am in possession of RGnG LLC’s Equipment.
- I acknowledge I am liable for the full and reasonable replacement value of any leased Equipment confiscated at any time as a result of any past, present, or future crime, poaching or wildlife investigation, or conviction by myself or anyone I hunt with.
- I understand that I am 100% responsible for the full and reasonable replacement value of Lessor’s lost or stolen Equipment while in my possession.
- I accept full responsibility to inspect equipment as received and compare it to the invoice condition report provided by Lessor and to report any discrepancies within the next business day after signing for the order.
- I accept responsibility for the full repair or replacement costs, and or reasonable reduction in value from any damage to Lessor’s Equipment resulting from normal use, misuse, improper care, improper cleaning, or improper storage. These damages may be caused by moisture, rodents, wild animals, mold, mildew, dust, excess heat or cold, solvents, chemicals, fire, smoke, prolonged sun exposure, naturally occurring weather, slips, trips, falls, or component failure.
- I accept responsibility for full and reasonable costs of repairs, replacement, or cleaning required to remedy incidental or accidental damage to Equipment or accessory items during the rental period, excluding shipping loss or damages. I acknowledge that I am responsible for all damage including, but not limited to, scratches, dents, dings, marks, cuts, tears, cracks, paint chips, burn marks, excess soiling, dust, grit, stains, rust, wear marks, lost parts, offensive odors, smoke damage, and any other defects or damage that occur while Equipment is in my (Lessee’s) possession.
Release of Liability and Agreement to Indemnify and Defend
While RGnG LLC (DBA Rent Outdoor Gear, RentOutdoorGear.com) strives to offer high quality products and excellent customer service, it is merely a supplier of products designed, manufactured, and tested by other companies. Therefore, as our customer, the Lessee, understands and acknowledges that RGnG LLC shall not be liable for any claims and/or damages, or for the breach of any warranty, express or implied, whether of merchantability or fitness for any purpose or otherwise, whatsoever.
Furthermore, Lessee understands and acknowledges that RGnG LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability for the accuracy of information provided or that RGnG LLC failed to provide to the Lessee/Customer, and for how Lessee uses or fails to use information provided, by RGnG LLC. Lessee understands and acknowledges that RGnG LLC cannot be held liable for how Lessee or anyone else uses any information received from RGnG LLC. Therefore, Lessee explicitly agrees to release, hold harmless, indemnify, and pay to defend RGnG, LLC and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any resulting damages and/or civil liability or criminal prosecution arising from or related to Lessee’s use of information provided by RGnG LLC.
Lessee acknowledges that manufacturers are the best resources for information about their products, including critical safety information. Lessee agrees to review all information and safety warnings from product manufacturers prior to leasing, purchasing, and using products acquired from RGunsNgear.com.
By placing an order with RGnG LLC, Customer or Lessee certifies they understand and acknowledge that the Customer alone is responsible for how the product(s) purchased or rented from RGnG LLC are used by Customer and by any other party while in their possession and during the rental period until returned. Customer/Lessee explicitly agrees to release, hold harmless, indemnify, and pay to defend RGnG, LLC and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any resulting damages and/or civil liability or criminal prosecution arising from or related to the products purchased or rented, to include but not be limited to the use of the Equipment, the storage of the Equipment, and the transportation of the Equipment. If another party files a claim of any kind against RGnG LLC, I will indemnify and pay to defend RGnG, LLC and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any resulting civil liability or criminal prosecution.
If customer chooses to file a complaint against RGnG LLC or any of its owners, agents, officers, or employees, you agree that such a complaint must be filed in a court located in Ada County, Idaho. Customer agrees that any complaints filed within any other jurisdiction shall be immediately removed to a court within Ada County, Idaho, and Customer agrees to reimburse RGnG LLC and its owners, agents, officers, and employees for any costs they may each incur in defending against the complaint or effecting its removal until such time that the complaint is properly filed within a court located in Ada County, Idaho.
Customer/Lessee understands and acknowledges that Idaho law will govern exclusively: your purchase or rental, and use of any products from RentOutdoorGear.com; any information you receive or fail to receive from RentOutdoorGear.com; any legal action instituted against you by RGnG LLC; and any legal action that you institute, or that someone else institutes as a result of your actions, against RGnG LLC.
In the event any legal action is necessary to enforce any of the terms and conditions of this Waiver and Policies, the prevailing party shall be entitled to all costs and fees incurred, including reasonable attorneys’ fees.
Class Action Waiver
Customer/Lessee expressly agree that any dispute resolution proceedings, including but not limited to, litigation, arbitration, and mediation, will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated, or representative action. By making this express agreement, you acknowledge and affirm that this is a knowing, voluntary, and permanent waiver of any right to bring federal, state, or local claims as any part of, or on behalf of, any class or any other individuals, before a court or other tribunal.
Shipping Destination Restrictions
I understand that RentOutdoorGear.com does not ship any product outside the United States, or any other area within the United States where RentOutdoorGear.com is prohibited by federal, state, or local law to ship product. I also understand that if I attempt to have product shipped to these restricted areas, my order will be cancelled, and I will be subject to paying a cancellation fee as described in the Rental Agreement.
Following a 2018 United States Supreme Court decision, if you live in certain states, your Department of Revenue may require us to collect and remit sales tax on your order. If you have questions about whether we need to collect sales tax on your order, you can contact us, or you can use the “Estimate Shipping and Tax” tool in “My Cart.”
Trademarks and Copyright
I expressly acknowledge that all content on the website RentOutdoorGear.com is copyrighted by RGnG LLC. I further acknowledge that I have been made aware that the trademarks and logos for RentOutdoorGear.com have been registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office by RGnG LLC.