EXO K3 4800 Pack System – Mulitcam
Weight: Bag + Frame + Lid – 5lbs. 6oz.
Capacity: Bag + Lid – 5205 ci
Dimensions: Expanded – 9 x 11.5 x 38
Dimensions: Compressed – 3 x 11.5 x 25
- NEW Quick-Access Load Shelf allows you to detach the bag from the frame in seconds, without removing load-lifter straps, making it easier than ever to secure loads between the bag and the frame
- NEW Water Bladder Storage pocket features dedicated zip access, making it incredibly easy to access your water bladder at any time
- NEW Wet Storage Compartment allows you to use the oversized bladder storage pocket and it’s waterproof liner to keep wet gear separate from the dry gear inside the main bag
- NEW Lid Design features two dedicated zip-access pockets for organizing and storing smaller items
- NEW Roll-Top Design offers more versatility for securing the main bag when using the bag with or without a lid
- NEW Horseshoe-shaped Zip Access provides expanded access to the main bag, as well as a built-in zippered mesh storage pocket on the inside, making it easier than ever to retrieve or store items on-the-go
- NEW Side Stretch Pockets feature increased depth and volume, enhancing their usability when the pack is full and providing additional security for smaller items
- NEW Front Stretch Pocket features secure zippered access for items you need to retrieve or store frequently throughout the day
- Full-length Side Pockets on each side can be used to secure a tripod, spotting scope, tent poles, water bladder, rifle, or similar items
You may also need…
Used Sale Return Policy
We allow a 3 day inspection period on all USED sale items. If, for any reason, you want to return the item within those 3 days, simply contact us to request a return for a refund (3% restocking fee MAY apply. See below for details). By default, we don't allow returns after the 3-day inspection window. Please keep this in mind when you place an order, and if you need us to delay arrival so that you're better positioned to test the item within three days of arrival, we'll be glad to work with you.
After the 3-day inspection window has passed, a restocking fee will be applied and will consider the number of days you've had the item, in tandem with prevailing market rental rates.