The Thermion 2 XQ38 is the latest addition to Pulsars highly successful line of Thermion Rifle Scopes. Its upgraded 384×288 microbolometer sensor detects extremely slight variations in heat signatures up to 1476 yards away the Thermion 2 XQ38 then delivers these highly-contrasted images on an immaculate 1024×768 AMOLED display. In addition to massive detection range and outstanding image quality, the Thermion 2 XQ38 features a true 38mm objective lens and NETD
Pulsar Thermion 2 XQ38 2.5-10x Thermal Rifle Scope
The Thermion 2 XQ38 is the latest addition to Pulsars highly successful line of Thermion Rifle Scopes.
Specifications for Pulsar Thermion 2 XQ38 2.5-10x Thermal Rifle Scope:
|Magnification:||2.5 – 10 x|
|Objective Lens Diameter:||35 mm|
|Sensor Resolution:||384×288 pixels|
|Display Resolution:||1024×768 pixels|
|Refresh Rate:||50 Hz|
|Eye Relief:||50 mm|
|Range of Detection:||1350 m|
|Battery Type:||Stand Alone Lithium|
|Battery Life:||7 hours|
|Operating Temperature:||-25 – 50 Celsius|
|Water Resistance Level:||Waterproof|
Features Pulsar Thermion 2 XQ38 2.5-10x Thermal Rifle Scope:
- Recoil Rated up to .375 H&H, 12-Gauge and 9.3×64: Recoil rated up to 6,000 joules for flawless performance on larger calibers up to .375 H&H, 12-gauge and 9.3×64.
- Rugged, Reliable All-Metal Housing: Designed for rugged reliability, Thermion Rifle Scopes boast full, reinforced yet lightweight мetal construction. Precision-fabrication of housing elements ensures flawless field performance.
- IPX7 Waterproof Rated: IPX7 waterproof rated for protection from heavy rainfall, snow or other precipitation. The Thermion is designed to run flawlessly, even after submersion in up to 3 feet of water for up to 30 minutes.
- Variable Digital Zoom: Digital zoom, up to 8x, provides improved focus and overall target recognition at significant distances.
- Zeroing Profiles Management: Store up to 5 zeroing profiles, with 10 distance coordinates each for varying scenarios, in internal memory for quick rifle change-outs and on-the-fly adjustments.
- Customizable Reticle Optics: Wide array of color-customizable reticles, including scalable ballistic styles. Color options: black, white, red and green.
- Picture-in-Picture: Picture-in-picture displays a magnified image at the top-center 10% of the overall field of view for precise shot placement.
- Image Boost Technology: Image Boost technology is a proprietary combination of software algorithms which enhance image clarity and overall image detail. Applying Image Boost makes for a sharper and more detailed picture enabling better object identification capabilities.
- Full-Color, HD AMOLED Display: While the Thermion’s HD AMOLED display delivers crisp, richly contrasted, vividly colored field of view, AMOLED technology ensures flawless, fluid, high-resolution imaging and power saving.
- Color Palettes: Color palettes offer customized display options. While white hot and black hot are most popular, red hot, rainbow and ultramarine highlight a heat signature’s more intense hot spots. Violet, red monochrome and sepia are optimal palettes for reduced eye fatigue over long periods of observation.
- Video and Still-Photo Recording: Integrated video (including recoil-activation) and still image recording in MPEG-4 and .jpg makes sharing the thermal action quick and easy. The onboard 16-GB internal memory handles recoil flawlessly and stores hours of video or thousands of photos.
- Stream Vision App Supported: Using Wi-Fi and the Stream Vision App, connect the Thermion to a smartphone or tablet for use as a second display or remote control and to transfer recorded files, adjust settings, and upgrade firmware.
- Upgradable Functionality: Functions and features of Thermion models as well as their performance can be upgraded and improved with the release of new software.
- User Friendly Controls: Thermion Operation and adjustments are simple using the three function buttons on the top of the device and left side econder. The three buttons and encoder provide access and management of all device menu options, settings, and system functions.
- B-Pack Mini Combined Power System: Thermion Rifle Scopes have a combined battery system which consists of two rechargeable batteries – internal and external. The external rechargeable battery ensures additional operation time and can be replaced in a matter of seconds.
- Pulsar 2.5-10x Thermion 2 XQ38 Thermal Rifle Scope
- Rechargeable battery pack
- USB cable
- Lens cloth
Used Sale Return Policy
We allow a 3 day inspection period on all USED sale items. If, for any reason, you want to return the item within those 3 days, simply contact us to request a return for a refund (3% restocking fee MAY apply. See below for details). By default, we don't allow returns after the 3-day inspection window. Please keep this in mind when you place an order, and if you need us to delay arrival so that you're better positioned to test the item within three days of arrival, we'll be glad to work with you.
After the 3-day inspection window has passed, a restocking fee will be applied and will consider the number of days you've had the item, in tandem with prevailing market rental rates.