- Ranges up to 2 miles with the Revolutionary LightWave DSPTM Technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine.
- Free downloadable SIG Ballistic App for your smartphone. iOS and Android are supported. Build, edit, and upload from the app to your device.
- Bluetooth 4.0 for synchronizing up to 4 custom ballistic profiles between the free SIG Ballistic App and rangefinder. Both Classic and Low Energy are supported for iOS and Android smartphones.
- 7x25mm monocular with SpectraCoatTM anti-reflection coatings for superior light transmission and optical clarity.
- HyperScanTM Technology provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLockTM reports the last range result when ranging distant targets. Results displayed to the nearest 1/10 yard.
- Embedded Applied Ballistics Elite with bullet database and support for G1/G7 and AB Custom Drag curves. Users can choose CDM or G1/G7 when profile building.
- AB Ballistics Engine: Most accurate ballistic solver on the market. Trusted by professionals.
- Aerodynamic Jump, Spin Drift, & Coriolis Effect are all calculated in the system (Embedded sensors adjust for this in real time).
- Temperature, pressure and humidity sensors for real-time environmental inputs to the embedded ballistic calculator and the ability to train for muzzle velocity shift with temperature shift.
- Customizable Reticle allows you to change the look of the reticle by adding/removing parts of the milling grid.
- Advanced OLED display provides a smaller, extremely precise targeting circle along with milling features and ballistic info including holdover, angle, wind direction, wind speed, target mode, density altitude and shot angle.
- Digital Compass / Magnetometer / Inclinometer provides magnetic heading and incline for long distance shooting and Coriolis adjustment.
- Line of Sight or Angle Modified range in addition to full ballistic holdover and windage results in MIL or MOA.
- LumaticTM Display automatically calibrates display brightness to changing ambient light conditions.
- 3 Operating Modes: Target Mode for first, last or best options; AMR Mode where Angle Modified Range (Inclination) can be turned on/off; and LOS Mode for Line Of Sight (No inclination calculation adjustment).
- Compact, lightweight magnesium housing with binocular style eyecup and diopter adjustment.
- Sensor Override: Ability to override the current sensor readings and input your own parameters such as Temp, Pressure, Direction of Fire etc.
- Metric support
- Unique Housing/Color: Magnesium, Flat Dark Earth, with Applied Ballistics Medallion.
- Sleek design for one-handed operation and lanyard attachment.
- Adjustable Timeout – Adjust the timeout on the LRF from the app to 30(Default), 60, or 180 seconds.
- New milling reticle with 2.4 MRAD inner diameter and 3 MRAD outer diameter center aiming circle.
- Includes a smartphone wind meter, tripod adapter, and SIG Tactical pen/stylus.
- Covered by SIG SAUER’s INFINITE GuaranteeTM and Electronics Limited Warranty
- ASSEMBLED IN USA
Sig KILO 2400ABS
This is the best compact, hand-held rangefinder for long range hunting and shooting and is what I take on every hunt. The laser is powerful and will reliably range soft targets well over 1000 yards. I’ve ranged terrain at over 3000 yards in rainy, foggy conditions, and used this rangefinder extensively for PRS competition shooting. The Applied Ballistics solver inside produces precise solutions when combined with your custom ballistic info and the environmental conditions measured by the internal temperature, pressure, humidity, angle, and compass direction sensors. You can sight your rifle in at sea level in the summer and take this on a late season Colorado hunt at high altitude with confidence the solutions it delivers will be deadly accurate. It also works great for archery hunting with scan mode easily accessed by holding down the button.
This unit has some minor cosmetic damage on the front of the housing and a very small ding in the laser lens. Testing has shown the laser lens scratch has no effect on function compared to a new unit.
Compact Form Factor – 4.2in(107mm) Tall x 1.3in(33mm) Wide x 3in(76mm) Tall
Housing – Magnesium, Flat Dark Earth, Housing.
Lens – 7x25mm monocular with SpectraCoat™ anti-reflective coating.
Performance – Deer (1400 Yards), Trees (1800 Yards), Reflective Steel (2000 Yards+).
Field of View (FOV) @ 100 Yards – 35.67 ft.
Angular FOV – 6.78 degrees
Laser – 905nm
Laser Divergence – 1.3 Mils (4.4 MOA) Round.
Weight with battery – 7.5oz/215g
Exit Pupil – 3.6mm
Eye Relief – 15mm
Readings: Temperature, Pressure, Humidity, Density Altitude, Direction of Fire (Compass), Inclination (Vertical Angel to Target), Range.
Bluetooth BLE – Android/iOS/PC Compatible. Theoretical Max Range 100Meters(Perfect World).
- Included Equipment
1. Free App for Android & iOS.
2. One Piece, Solid Machined, Tripod Mount.
3. TYR Water Resistant Molle Gear Bag.
4. Padded Ballistic Nylon Case.
5. Wind Meter.
6. Sig Sauer Tactical Pen/Stylus.
8. 3 Batteries.
Used Sale Return Policy
We allow a 3 day inspection period on all USED sale items. If, for any reason, you want to return the item within those 3 days, simply contact us to request a return for a refund (3% restocking fee MAY apply. See below for details). By default, we don't allow returns after the 3-day inspection window. Please keep this in mind when you place an order, and if you need us to delay arrival so that you're better positioned to test the item within three days of arrival, we'll be glad to work with you.
After the 3-day inspection window has passed, a restocking fee will be applied and will consider the number of days you've had the item, in tandem with prevailing market rental rates.