The 10×42 Razor HD Binocular from Vortex is smaller, lighter, brighter, and stronger than ever before. It is a versatile optic that is ideal for multiple applications from close to long-distance observation. Its lightweight construction and high optical performance make it an extremely desirable viewing instrument.
The binocular renders views in high contrast with accurate color through the use of high-density (HD) extra-low dispersion (ED) glass, an apochromatic lens configuration, XR Plus lens coatings, and dielectric and phase-correcting prism coatings, which raise the level of optical excellence for this roof prism binocular. The benefits include excellence in color sharpness, coating durability, overall performance, increased resolution, color fidelity, clarity, brightness, and greater light transmission. Additional lens protection from scratches, oil, and dust is provided by the ArmorTek exterior lens coating.
The Razor HD is argon filled and sealed with O-rings to ensure reliable and durable protection against dust, debris, fog, and water. It is rubber armored for non-slip and durable protection, and is equipped with a large focusing knob that is easy to use even while wearing gloves. Naturally contoured to perfectly fit your hands, promoting comfort and eliminating user fatigue, with the Razor HD Vortex has once again created a winning combination of features.
- 10x magnification
- 42mm objective lenses
- Compact roof prisms
- High-density (HD) extra low-dispersion (ED) glass corrects chromatic and spherical aberrations to eliminate off-axis comas and improve color and contrast
- Phase-correcting prism coatings improve resolution, clarity, and contrast
- Highly reflective dielectric prism coatings virtually eliminate internal light loss
- XR Plus fully multi-coated optics improve light transmission, color rendition, and contrast
- Short 6-foot close-focus distance
- Wide 69° apparent angle of view
- 362-foot field of view at 1000 yards