The Leofoto BV-1R fluid head is a compact, lightweight, and low profile head that delivers smooth pan and tilt action for sport optics, DSLRs and compact video cameras weighing up to 6.6 lb. It features independent pan and tilt locks and uses an internal spring-assisted counterbalance mechanism for smoother tilt movements with heavier gear. The unique quick-release plate included provides forward/backward adjustment when attached to help balance your equipment and an adjustable anti rotation and safety lock system prevents the plate and your optics from rotating or falling off the head when the primary locking mechanism is loosened giving you peace of mind when sharing a tripod with your buddy.
A very unique feature of the head is dual panning bases. This feature allows you to use the head effectively with our dual optic mounts where you an mount both your binocular and a spotting scope on the platform together so when you identify an animal in the binoculars, your spotting scope will already be aligned on the animal for a closer look. Give us a shout if you are interested in a dual glassing mount.
- For Optics or DSLRs or compact video cameras up to 6.6 lb
- Fluid system for smooth pan and tilts
- Internal spring-loaded counterbalance mechanism
- Quick-release plate with forward/backward adjustment
- Dual safety lock system prevents plate from slipping off head
- ARCA swiss QD plate compatibility
- Under 1 pound mass weight!