The 15° Super Down Sleeping bag is our most versatile bag, and can be used in a wide range of temperatures, from mid to late season.
• Regular – | Long – 2 lb 1.7 oz
• Fill Weight: Regular -| Long – 20.8oz
• Length: Regular – | Long – 78 in
• Toray’s Water Resistant 850+ Fill QuixDown
• Vertical baffle design
The 15° Super Down Sleeping Bag is our medium weight bag with the most versitile fill weight of our sleeping bag line. Utilizing 850+ fill power European goose down with Toray’s water resistant coating, and a unique vertical baffle design, we have created a sleeping bag line that is incredibly warm, lightweight, and weather resistant. The vertical baffle design allows heat to transfer from head to toe freely. Integrated flow gates throughout each baffle keep the down from shifting and creating cold spots, minimizing heat loss, and allowing you to utilize your bag in a wider range of temperatures. A full length zipper and double sliders, allows added ventilation at the footbox.
• Premium 100% Polish Goose Down
• 12D Toray Stunner Stretch Micro Ripstop
• 865 Fill Power – IDFL Certified
• 95/5 down to feather ratio – IDFL Certified
• Toray Kudos® DWR
• Full Hood to minimize heat loss
• Halo, Shoulder & Zipper Baffles prevent heat loss
• Maximized warmth to weight ratio
• EN Lower Limit Rated – IDFL Certified