The Vortex Optics 45° angled-viewing Razor HD 22-48×65 Spotting Scope is engineered with superior glass and specialized optical coatings to provide clear and bright images at all magnifications. The triplet apochromatic lens configuration is made of high-density (HD) extra-low dispersion (ED) glass to increase light transmission, minimize distortion, and virtually eliminate chromatic aberration. All air-to-glass surfaces have Vortex’s XRPlus anti-reflective coatings to minimize light loss and maximize image brightness, while the Porro prisms have highly reflective dielectric coatings that improve brightness, clarity, and color accuracy. This combination of coatings and optics creates a spotting scope that produces bright, clear, high-contrast images with accurate color rendition.
The lightweight and armored magnesium-alloy chassis is O-ring sealed and argon filled to be water and fogproof. A helical focus system, with a wide adjustment collar, allows for fast, yet fine focusing even when wearing gloves. The scope has a 1/4″-20 tripod mounting shoe and a tripod collar that rotates to permit the eyepiece to be positioned in the best viewing position. A retractable lens shade helps to reduce glare while keeping snow or rain off the objective lens.
- 22-48x zoom magnification
- 65mm objective lens
- Traditional Porro prism optical path
- High-density (HD) extra low-dispersion (ED) glass improves resolution and color fidelity
- Triplet apochromatic (Apo) lens increases color, sharpness, contrast
- XRPlus fully multi-coated optics increase light transmission and image brightness
- Dielectric prism coatings produce bright, clear, color-accurate images
- ArmorTek: Hard, scratch-resistant lens coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil, and dirt
- 138-84′ field of view at 1000 yards