Size L/XL Frame, Medium Hip Belt
The new KUIU PRO Pack is our most versatile redesign with added features making it more robust and easier to use for backpack hunting sheep, elk and deer. New center-divided side-accessible rear cargo pockets give you more storage room and eliminate the need to remove your gun or bow to access food, spotting scope and gear.
New reinforced Hypalon attachment yokes link the side compression straps—allowing you to cinch the pack down tight against the frame for a sleek, low profile, or for securing the heaviest loads. Extremely durable 500D CORDURA® ripstop fabric throughout adds durability for the worst conditions.
Each pack may be easily transitioned into Load Sling Mode, which opens an extra 2500 cu in of storage for hauling meat or gear between the Carbon Frame and Bag. Combine this feature with KUIU Game and Gear bags to complete the system.
KUIU PRO 6000 is equipped with 800 cu in storage lid that’s perfect for storing camp essentials—easily unclip it to lighten your load for day trips away from camp. In the lighter lidless configuration, the extendable shroud cinches tight, keeping the elements out.
KUIU packs are made with materials chosen for performance and durability, including Spread Tow Carbon Fiber, CORDURA® Nylon fabric, YKK® Zippers, and Duraflex® hardware. With five different sizes to choose from—1850|2300|3600|6000|7800—you may quickly change out bags and adapt to any situation.
• Easy access center-divided rear cargo pockets
• Hydration system compatible
• Load use tested to over 150 lb
• K-DWR coated fabric for water resistance
• 500D Nylon CORDURA® ripstop face fabric
• Zippered hydration port
• 2 external zippered pockets
• 2 side stuff-it pockets
• 6 internal pockets
• 12 external webbing loops for miscellaneous attachments
• Includes 4 removable accessory straps for use internally or externally
• Improved bag-to-suspension connection hardware
• Dedicated compression straps for the bottom of the bag for improved load distribution
• #10 YKK main compartment and pocket zippers for increased durability
• Full horseshoe zip opening
• Additional webbing loop attachment points for accessories
• Hook and loop retainers on all webbing ends