The Summit Star 1P Tent is a versatile single-person backpacking shelter, ideal for the hunter who needs lightweight weather protection for mobile or early to mid-season conditions. Its large integrated vestibule provides protection for a pack, weapon, and boots, and can also be used as a cook area from within the main body. Adjustable vents at the peak and toe box ensure airflow to reduce condensation, and extensive guyline tie-outs ensure stability in windy conditions. An optional removable bug-proof mesh body (sold separately) makes this tent into a double-walled design. Save weight by pitching this shelter with a trekking pole and footprint (sold separately), or add the optional 51”/130 cm Summit Star 1P Pole for a dedicated solution. Can be pitched with full mesh body and fly, just the fly and footprint, or fly-only for a truly minimalist approach.
• High-strength 15D Silicone/PU-Coated Micro Ripstop Nylon
• Side access for easy entry
• Multiple guyline tie-out points for increased stability
• Adjustable vents for increased air circulation and reduced condensation
• Single carbon fiber pole at foot of tent
• Includes 13 stakes and 7 guylines
• 43 sq/ft floor space